Vanilla Latte Soap For Your Coffee Lover
We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Allow these vanilla latte soap bars to awaken your senses every morning with the sweet and energizing aromas of vanilla and coffee or make these Vanilla Latte Soap For Your Coffee Lover friend or family member.
This recipe will make 4 soap bars, enough to tide you over for quite some time or great for tucking into that gift basket!
Supplies Needed to make Vanilla Latte Soap For Your Coffee Lover
4 count rectangle soap mold
1 pound melt and pour soap suspension base (I used shea butter)
4 Tablespoons ground coffee
5-6 drops vanilla soap scent (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
2-3 drops coffee soap scent (optional but smells SO good!)
1. Cut the soap base into cubes and place in a microwave-safe a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave in 20-second increments until the soap is completely melted. Remove from microwave.
2. Add the vanilla and coffee soap scents and stir.
3. Add the coffee grounds and stir well to distribute. You want to make sure you are using a melt and pour soap base suspension type soap so all the coffee grounds do not sink to the bottom of each soap bar.
4. Immediately pour into your soap molds, filling up to the top of each mold.
5. Place the soap mold in the refrigerator and chill for one hour.
6. Once chilled and hardened, gently pop out each soap bar from its mold.
Other DIY Recipes you might like:
How to Bleach your Skin at Home: 5 Natural Bleaches
Using Jojoba Oil as a Makeup Remover: Quick Tips + Recipe
All-natural Homemade Sunscreen Bars